BEACH DAY CHECKLIST
- Bathing suit
- Sun shirt
- Sandal/Flip Flops/Beach Socks
- Reusable water bottle
- Beach Cooler
- Drink koozies
- Bottle Opener
- Phone; charged (portable charger if need be; preferably solar powered)
- Bluetooth Speaker; charged
- Music app (sounds of the beach are just fine too!)
- Beach towel
- Sun shade or Beach Umbrella
- Beach chair
- Beach blanket
- Beach toys: snorkel, fins, googles, shovel, buckets, boards, balls, etc… (less is more)
- Dry bag or safety bag for phone, keys, wallet
DO NOT BRING SINGLE USE PLASTIC TO THE BEACH! Try your best whenever you are getting ready to head to the beach to not bring anything that could be harmful to the beach environment. "It is now believed that there are 5.25 trillion pieces of plastic debris in the ocean," says the Ocean Crusaders Organization. Single use plastic should be removed from your life completely even if that belief is actually half as many pieces of plastic.
DISPOSE OF ALL WASTE RESPONSIBLY!
Now getting back to the beach day, make sure to check the forecast the days leading up to your beach day and the day of.
You will be in the sun a ton, so make sure to protect yourself. Beach NeedZ has all the gear you need to protect you, your friends, and your family. All products are organic and eco-friendly, so it is safe for you and Mother Ocean. The goods can be shipped to any hotel or residence in the USA.
Lastly, but especially not least, enjoy your time at the beach!!!